Welcome to RheumatoidArthritis.net
Welcome to RheumatoidArthritis.net, the newest resource for patients and caregivers living with rheumatoid arthritis.
Rheumatoid arthritis, also called "RA", can have an enormous impact on the lives of patients and their loved ones. Whether you were recently diagnosed or have been living with RA for years, RheumatoidArthritis.net strives to provide you with the resources to help manage your disease, learn from and educate others, and connect with peers and healthcare professionals. While there is currently no cure for RA, we hope the information provided will help improve quality of life for you and your loved ones.
At RheumatoidArthritis.Net, we go through a thorough process to provide you with the most accurate and relevant information. We use only trustworthy sources, such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and peer-reviewed journals. Our original content is written by professional medical writers and published only after review by leading patient advocates or physicians.
In addition to our original content, we also feature regular content from external experts and we encourage individuals touched by RA to share their experiences with the community. As we continue to grow the site, expect to see more:
- Regular updates from patient advocates, healthcare professionals and guest experts on a wide range of topics including diet, nutrition, exercise, yoga and alternative therapies as well as tips on living with RA.
- Opportunities to connect with fellow community members, read others' stories, comment on articles, participate in forums or get a new conversation started.
- Be on the lookout for exciting tools to help manage your RA - including Interactive Symptoms Map, Mobile App & other elements coming soon.
- Sign up to the RA Weekly Newsletter where you can get latest RA, news, tips and experts articles right in your inbox. We also conduct large scale surveys and will publish the results on the site, so sign up now to be sure to get the results of these studies.
- We will be very active on social media and hope to provide relevant articles and comments to the conversation so Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
RheumatoidArthritis.Net is brought to you by Health Union, LLC, the company that also publishes Migraine.com and MultipleSclerosis.Net - platforms that have helped connect over 400,000 monthly migraine and MS patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. In addition to conducting research and publishing original content, Migraine.com and MultipleSclerosis.Net have led and/or supported advocacy efforts to support these patient communities.
How often you do experience an unexpected boost of energy?