What the ACA Has Meant to Me: The Statistics
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The RheumatoidArthritis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- What is Rheumatoid Arthritis? www.arthritis.org. http://www.arthritis.org/about-arthritis/types/rheumatoid-arthritis/what-is-rheumatoid-arthritis.php. Accessed March 13, 2017.
- ePublications. Autoimmune diseases fact sheet. https://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/autoimmune-diseases.html#b. Accessed March 13, 2017.
- Autoimmune Statistics. AARDA. https://www.aarda.org/autoimmune-information/autoimmune-statistics/. Accessed March 13, 2017.
- Chronic Disease Overview. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/overview/. Published February 23, 2016. Accessed March 13, 2017.
- Health Insurance Coverage for Americans with Pre-Existing Conditions: The Impact of the Affordable Care Act. ASPE. https://aspe.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/255396/Pre-ExistingConditions.pdf. Published January 5, 2017. Accessed March 13, 2017.
- Uberoi, Finegold, Gee. HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE AND THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT, 2010–2016. Department of Health and Human Services. https://aspe.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/187551/ACA2010-2016.pdf. Accessed March 13, 2017.
- Archive-It. Archive-It - News Releases. https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2016/08/25/medicaid-expansion-lowers-marketplace-premiums-7-percent.html. Accessed March 13, 2017.