Drug-free Pain Relief: A Sardonic Review
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The RheumatoidArthritis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. (2013, Feb. 21) Mayo Clinic. Retrieved on January 10, 2016 from http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/cognitive-behavioral-therapy/basics/definition/prc-20013594
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. (n.d.) American Chronic Pain Association. Retrieved on January 10, 2016 from https://www.theacpa.org/treatment/cognitive-behavioral-therapy-cbt
- How Acupuncture Can Relieve Pain and Improve Sleep, Digestion, and Emotional Well-being. (n.d.) U. C. San Diego Center for Integrative Medicine. Retrieved on January 19, 2016 from http://cim.ucsd.edu/clinical-care/acupuncture.shtml
- CDC: Opioids Not ‘Preferred’ Treatment for Chronic Pain. (2015, Sept.) Pain News Network. Retrieved on January 10, 2016 from http://www.painnewsnetwork.org/stories/2015/9/16/cdc-opioids-not-preferred-treatment-for-chronic-pain
- How Much Physical Activity Do Adults Need? (2015, June 4) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved on January 10, 2016 from http://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/basics/adults/index.htm
- Healthy Eating. (2016, Jan.) HelpGuide.org. Retrieved on January 10, 2016 from http://www.helpguide.org/articles/healthy-eating/healthy-eating.htm