Flummoxed By the Flu
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The RheumatoidArthritis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Mayo Clinic Staff Print. Symptoms and causes. Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rheumatoid-arthritis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20197390. Published March 18, 2016. Accessed April 12, 2017.
- MHS RMMD. Arthritis News : Vaccinations in RA: Stay Healthy! Arthritis Information. https://www.hopkinsarthritis.org/arthritis-news/vaccinations-in-ra/. Published March 27, 2012. Accessed April 12, 2017.M & Rheumatoid arthritis: Vaccines. Mayo Clinic. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/rheumatoid-arthritis/in-depth/rheumatoid-arthritis-vaccines/art-20096217. Accessed April 12, 2017.
- The New York Times. The New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/health/guides/specialtopic/immunizations-general-overview/print.html. Accessed April 10, 2017.
- Misconceptions about Seasonal Flu and Flu Vaccines. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/misconceptions.htm. Published November 17, 2016. Accessed April 10, 2017.
- Vaccine Effectiveness - How Well Does the Flu Vaccine Work? Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/vaccineeffect.htm. Published February 15, 2017. Accessed April 10, 2017.