What got you talking in 2015
Every year the amazing contributors at RheumatoidArthritis.net write numerous articles about life with RA, sharing their personal feelings, experiences, and their wealth of knowledge about this condition. So many of these articles strike a chord with our community members, who often comment and share their own thoughts and feelings with the broader community. Here are just a few of the articles that generated some great conversation in 2015 (make sure you click "view comments" at the bottom of each article to join the discussion!):
- My Poor, Ignored Feet
- Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3
- Why Do I Feel So Rotten? Sickness Symptoms From RA
- A Hoarse of a Different Color
- What’s It Worth?: The Pros and Cons of Methotrexate
- Faking It
- The Storms in my Joints
- Opioids for the Treatment of Chronic Pain… Use or Abuse?
- Would You Like Something With That RA, Ma’am?
Read more of the highlights from 2015 here!
On a scale of 1(low) to 5(high), how difficult is it for you to talk about having RA?