New Tool Has the Potential to Diagnose Rheumatoid Arthritis
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The RheumatoidArthritis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment. Johns Hopkins Arthritis Center. https://www.hopkinsarthritis.org/arthritis-info/rheumatoid-arthritis/. Published 2019. Accessed July 10, 2019.
- Burska A, Thu A, Parmar R et al. Quantifying circulating Th17 cells by qPCR: potential as diagnostic biomarker for rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatology. 2019. doi:10.1093/rheumatology/kez162
- Diagnosing Rheumatoid Arthritis. Arthritis.org. https://www.arthritis.org/about-arthritis/types/rheumatoid-arthritis/diagnosing.php. Published 2019. Accessed July 10, 2019.
- Kurowska W, Kuca-Warnawin EH, Radzikowska A, Maśliński W. The role of anti-citrullinated protein antibodies (ACPA) in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis. Cent Eur J Immunol. 2017;42(4):390–398. doi:10.5114/ceji.2017.72807
- Tesmer LA, Lundy SK, Sarkar S, Fox DA. Th17 cells in human disease. Immunol Rev. 2008;223:87–113. doi:10.1111/j.1600-065X.2008.00628.x
- A Super Brief and Basic Explanation of Epigenetics for Total Beginners. What is Epigenetics?. https://www.whatisepigenetics.com/what-is-epigenetics/. Published 2019. Accessed July 10, 2019.