Weighing the Risks: Glenn Frey and RD Drugs
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The RheumatoidArthritis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Glenn Frey’s Medication Played a Part in His Death, Manager Says. (2016, Jan.) TheWrap.com. Retrieved on January 20, 2016 from http://www.thewrap.com/glenn-freys-medication-played-a-part-in-his-death-manager-says/
- Eagles Managers Says Arthritis Pills Played Roll in Frey’s Death. (2016, Jan.) PageSix.com. Retrieved on January 20, 2016 from http://pagesix.com/2016/01/19/glenn-frey-had-been-hospitalized-since-november-says-bob-seger/
- Eagles Postpone Kennedy Center Honors Due to Glenn Frey’s Surgery. (2015, Nov.) RollingStone.com. Retrieved on January 20 from http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eagles-postpone-kennedy-center-honors-due-to-glenn-freys-surgery-20151107
- Eagles Co-Founder Glenn Frey Dies at 67. (2016, Jan.) CBS.com. Retrieved on January 20 from http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/18/glenn-frey-eagles-guitarist-dies-67/
- Celebrities, Fans Mourn Death of Eagles’ Glenn Frey. (2016, Jan.) CBSNews.com. Retrieved on January 20, 2016 from http://www.cbsnews.com/news/celebrities-react-to-news-of-death-of-the-eagles-glenn-frey/
- Disease Modifying Anti-rheumatic Drugs. (n.d.) Arthritis Research, UK. Retrieved on January 20, 2016 from http://www.arthritisresearchuk.org/arthritis-information/drugs/dmards.aspx