A unique partnership for RA research
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The RheumatoidArthritis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- NIH, industry and non-profits join forces to speed validation of disease targets. National Institutes of Health. February 4, 2014. Available at: http://www.nih.gov/news/health/feb2014/od-04.htm.
- Accelerating Medicines Partnership. National Institutes of Health. Available at: http://www.nih.gov/science/amp/index.htm
- NIH announces network to accelerate medicines for rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. National Institutes of health. September 24, 2014. Available at: http://www.niams.nih.gov/News_and_Events/Press_Releases/2014/9_24.asp
- Autoimmune Diseases of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus. Accelerating medicines partnership. National Institutes of Health. Available at: http://www.nih.gov/science/amp/autoimmune.htm
- AMP RA/SLE Program Overview. Accelerating medicines partnership. National Institutes of Health. Available at: http://www.niams.nih.gov/Funding/Funded_Research/AMP_RA_Lupus/default.asp