Pain Subsided

I have rheumatoid arthritis, and just take sulfasalazine now. I was taking this with methotrexate, but had to stop the latter after a year as I kept getting one infection after another.

My experience with turmeric and black pepper

I went on organic turmeric with black pepper tablets and since then never looked back. I hardly have any pain now. They started to work after a week, and I’ve been on them for a year now. I still take the sulfasalazine with them. Give it a try. Definitely works for me, and there has been some good write ups about it as well.

Comments

• 2mra
    4 weeks ago

Thanks for the idea that works for you Wood1tops.

I just looked at Amazon and it does not have the
    Bioglan. Some people use the high strength at 2 caps a day. I am concerned in using them since they are not regulated as other meds are.

Let us know if it works for you Franki.

• Wood1tops2 author
    4 weeks ago

Hi i have amazon on my phone just put in bioglan and it will come up its in a orange pkt .

• Kelly Dabel moderator
    1 month ago

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! So glad to hear that you’ve found some relief. While everyone responds differently, we so appreciate hearing from you. best, Kelly, Rheumatoidarthritis.net Team member

• Wood1tops2 author
    1 month ago

Hi frankie i use Bioglan active curcumin ,high strength turmeric ,it is a bit more expensive from holland and barrett so pays to look around ,some times cheaper on amazon ,roughly £24 for 5 wks supply ,and you only need to take one a day ,as high strength ,have tried cheaper versions but they dont work for me .at moment they are £17 on amazon .hope they work for you as they deff: work for me x

• Franki King moderator
    1 month ago

Thanks for sharing, @wood1tops2! I have heard really wonderful things about turmeric for arthritis. I try to incorporate it into most of the things I cook but I do think I should start using the actual turmeric root more or taking a tablet like you do. I’ve never heard of black pepper tablets before but that sounds super cool. I am really glad it’s working for you! Always wonderful to find natural alternatives for arthritis treatment.

Best,