Ask Me Anything Event with RA Patient Leaders
Last updated: May 2022
Get your RA questions answered - live!
- Who/What: RA patient leaders, Amanda Osowski and Daniel Malito will answer questions from the RA community, live!
Amanda is familiar with managing multiple chronic conditions, as she also has inflammatory bowel disease. Amanda understands how RA can impact parenthood and she is also an expert in managing RA from a younger age (she is in her 30s).
Daniel is experienced in juggling multiple conditions as well and is a heart attack survivor. Daniel has juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and often writes about the emotional and mental impact RA can cause, in addition to physical symptoms.
- When: Wednesday, May 25 from 5pm to 6pm EST
- Where: In this RheumatiodArthritis.net forum thread
- Why: We hope this will benefit RA community members looking for ways to manage the physical and mental symptoms of RA!
Enter our giveaway!
Starting Monday, May 2, 2022, and ending May 25, 2022, you can enter our OXO Good Grips Container $100 Giftcard Giveaway!
- Leave a question in this forum thread created for our Ask Me Anything (AMA) event.
- This forum is where RA patient leaders, Amanda Osowski and Daniel Malito, will answer questions from the RA community, live!
- Submit your question for Amanda and Daniel anytime from Monday, May 2nd, 2022 at 9 am EST to Wednesday, May 25, 6 pm EST. Submitting a question automatically enters you in the OXO Good Grips $100 Giftcard Giveaway. Amanda and Daniel will respond to your question during the AMA on Wednesday, May 25, 2022, starting at 5 pm EST.
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The RheumatoidArthritis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
On average, how many times per month do you (or your caretaker) go to the pharmacy?
Join the conversation