caret icon Back to all discussions

Moving to the UK with rheumatoid arthritis

Hey everyone,

Im moving to the UK from Germany soon and I’m so excited! I have rheumatoid arthritis since I was a child but I have it in control by taking Hyrimoz syringes.

I was wondering if someone could tell me how getting the prescription works in the UK?

  1. Hi . I am not familiar with the UK medical system, but I wanted to wish you the best on your move. I hope you get some responses from the community. We do have several members who live in the UK. Wishing you the best! - Lori (Team Member)

    1. Hi, ! I doubt I'll be much help, as I'm based in the US. But, we do have members in the UK and I hope they see your post! Do you mean getting a prescription filled or actually getting a new prescription from a doctor in the UK? Will you be able to take part in the NHS in the UK? I'm not sure how that works. I hope your move goes smoothly and you enjoy the UK!

      Best, Erin, Team Member.

      or create an account to reply.