Shingles and Rheumatoid Disease
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The RheumatoidArthritis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Jancin, B. Expert Advises How to Use Shingle Vaccines in Rheumatology Patients. (2016, March 4) Rheumatology News. Retrieved on March 5, 2016 from http://email@example.com&ocid=16562578&utm_source=News_RHU_sf-joint_030816&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Shingles%20vaccine%20and%20rheumatology%20patients%3A%20What%20you%20need%20to%20know
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster). (2014, May 1) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved on March 14, 2016 from http://www.cdc.gov/shingles/index.html
- Shingles Vaccination: What Everyone Should Know. (2016, Feb. 26) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Retrieved on March 14, 2016 from http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/shingles/vacc-need-know.htm#protection
- (2016, March 25) National Institutes of Health. Retrieved on March 28, 2016 from https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/shingles.html
- (2014, Dec. 11) Mayo Clinic. Retrieved on March 14, 2016 from http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/basics/definition/con-20019574