Does homeopathic medicine work in RA?

I have been using homeopathic medicine for 2 months and result is not coming…. Doctor said, it will slow.. Please suggest.

Community Answers

  1. Ccjohn says:

    For my swelling I use Plexus ease which is all natural and it does make a difference for me. I take 1 in the morning and another before I go to bed which helps my swelling. There are other products they have which I intend on using but currently working on my gut with all natural products…. I felt I didn’t have a choice as Remicade quit working for me after years of use. Currently on Humara once a week and since the stop of Remicade till now I am experiencing wrist damage. Humera is not working either and not sure what my next direction is but trying to find products that are natural that eases pain and swelling as I don’t take any medicine for these symptoms. So far so good with Plexus for me…..it has not erased all things but I can get through the day and no other medications.

  2. gsehealth author says:

    Thanks for sharing your experience.

  3. gsehealth author says:

    Its been 7 years. The main problem is that, We had to change to many doctors because medicines are not working. We went to a rheumatologist and but this hospital was very far from our house. We are looking doctor near by area. We found it. We will go.

  4. Richard Faust moderator says:

    Hi gsehealth. Sorry you are having difficulty finding an effective treatment. While some people have certainly reported positive outcomes with homeopathic and alternative treatments, as Sneed said, you may also want to see a rheumatologist (if you haven’t already done so) to explore all treatment options. You didn’t mention what type of treatment you were pursuing, so thought you might be interested in this article from our editorial team looking at alternative treatments: https://rheumatoidarthritis.net/alternatives-therapies/. Wishing you the best and please keep us posted on how you are doing. Richard (RheumatoidArthritis.net Team)

  5. gsehealth author says:

    Thanks a lot sir for great time to see this and answer.

  6. Sneed says:

    You don’t say what kind of “doctor” you’ve seen. Since RA can cause permanent damage if not treated I’d sure consider seeing a rheumatologist if you haven’t already. My guess is that the answer to your question is “no” but that’s hardly medical advice.

Share Your Answer

SubscribeJoin 40,000 subscribers to our weekly newsletter.

Your username will be visible to others.

Reader favorites