Has anyone gotten a rash that has spread on their face?

I’m waiting to see rheumy pcp thinks it’s related to RA.

Community Answers
  • Richard Faust moderator
    12 months ago

    Hi QTPie. If you are experiencing new symptoms, you should bring this to the attention of your doctor. Some medications (such as methotrexate) can have skin issues as a side-effect. Of course, it could also be completely unrelated to the RA. Keep us posted on how you are doing. Best, Richard (RheumatoidArthritis.net Team)

  • Share Your Answer