D.D. and RA
Well, what do you do? Have always been very active at work and socially, currently not able to work but still need to have a social life. My boyfriend, helps bring my spirit up, especially on those aweful painful days. My friends never let me think about it!!
1. NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR SELF (my dad passed from ALS...horrific)
2. Move everyday...I know it hurts..but do it
3. Think positive
4. Be passionate
5. Kindness to others! Help someone with their problems
6. Do not over exert!!! Know your limits
7. Wear light weight gloves at night to help with pain and stiffness
8. Ice and heat prn
9. Be honest with your rhum Dr. ..ask about alternatives
10. Its O.K. to cry
Right now, what RA tips would most be helpful for you?