Ask Me Anything Featuring Rheumatologist, Dr. Baker
Last updated: May 2023
Get your RA questions answered by a rheumatologist - live!
- Who/What: Rheumatologist Dr. Donica Liu Baker will answer questions from the RA community, live!
Dr. Baker is a board-certified rheumatologist in her hometown of St. Louis, Missouri. She is a 2-time published author of “The Rheumatoid Arthritis Roadmap” and “The Psoriatic Arthritis Roadmap” which provide an overview of holistic and integrative approaches to managing chronic joint pain and fatigue. Dr. Baker is a medical honoree of the Arthritis Foundation and she has a passion for patient advocacy and raising awareness. To learn more, you can read her articles featured on RheumatoidArthritis.net, or check out her website, www.donicabaker.com
- When: Wednesday, May 24 from 6pm to 7pm EST
- Where: In this RheumatiodArthritis.net forum thread
- Why: We hope this will benefit RA community members looking for ways to manage the physical and mental symptoms of RA!
Enter our giveaway!
Starting Monday, May 1, 2023, and ending May 24, 2023, you can enter our Hand Massager Giveaway!
- Leave a question in this forum thread created for our Ask Me Anything (AMA) event.
- This forum is where RA Healthcare provider, Dr. Donical Liu Baker, will answer questions from the RA community, live!
- Submit your question for Dr. Baker anytime from Monday, May 1st, 2023 at 9 am EST to Wednesday, May 24, 6 pm EST. Submitting a question automatically enters you in the hand massager Giveaway. Dr. Baker will respond to your question during the AMA on Wednesday, May 24, 2023, starting at 5 pm EST.
Did you know rheumatologist Dr. Donica Baker is answering community questions?
Join the conversation