Togetherness Powers Our RA Community: Arthritis Awareness Month 2023
Last updated: August 2023
May 1 kicks off Arthritis Awareness Month! Awareness of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is important for many reasons.
RA is a condition that is often misunderstood. Increased awareness can help dispel RA myths, help those without RA better understand what it's like, and support those who feel all alone in their RA management.
Arthritis Awareness May 2023
This year, we are highlighting Arthritis Awareness Month with the theme "Togetherness Powers Our RA Community" as a way to raise awareness that – no matter where you are on your RA journey – our community thrives because we are in it together. As part of Awareness Month, we're launching a new giveaway!
Also, below are details on ways to connect with our RA community through popular conversations, sharing your RA story, and more!
Enter our giveaway!
Starting Monday, May 1, 2023, and ending Wednesday, May 24, you can enter our CINCOM Hand Massager Giveaway
Since many with RA experience hand pain, we are gifting our winner a CINCOM cordless hand massager with heat and compression designed for arthritis!
For a chance to win the CINCOM Hand Massager Giveaway:
- Leave a question in this forum thread created for our Ask Me Anything (AMA) event.
- Submitting a question automatically enters you in the CINCOM Hand Massager Giveaway.
- Submit your question for rheumatologist Dr. Donica Baker anytime from Monday, May 1, 2023, at 9 am EDT to Wednesday, May 24, 2023, at 6 pm EDT. Dr. Baker will respond to your question during the AMA on Wednesday, May 24, 2023, starting at 5pm EDT.
For 1 bonus entry, share a story of how RA has impacted your life.
Explore our RA community's favorite conversations
- Newly diagnosed, now what?
- Managing RA fatigue - tips, questions, and more
- How do others manage RA with other chronic conditions?
- Career changes and retirement due to RA
- The community's favorite RA-friendly summer footwear
- Tips for resiliency while managing RA
Connect on social media with our RA community
View this post on Instagram
Mental Health Check-in: How are you?